How to Use
Welcome to the IowaAntiqueNetwork.com site tutorial.....
Although the site is very user-friendly we want to make sure you get the most from all your visits.
The main page is divided into several useful sections.
- The header section (top) has tabs that gives you more info such as the 'Upcoming Events' , 'Find a Dealer', 'Vendors Needed' and How to Advertise with us. Click on any tab for more info.
- The Event Slide Show links to great shows in the area. Each logo/flyer is 'hot' and leads you to that business website giving you more info about that Happening, Show, Open House or Auction.
- The Road Trip Map covers eight states loaded with shops and information. Click on any flag name and you will get contact and location info. Click on the name and you will go to their dealer page or website. It is an inteactive map allowing you to see Dealer locations from a regional view down to a block view. You can find Dealers By City and Alphabetically by visiting the Find a Dealer page.
- The Sponsor section is reserved any business in Iowa that targets the same demorgraphics as Iowa Antique Network. Click on any logo and go to their website.
- The bottom section (footer) has links to many different sites with lots of varied information. You can even find road conditions and gas prices!
- Social pages will also be used to get out the latest info about us. Follow us.....please? Links are at the bottom of your screen
Our goal is to have you bookmark and use us to find local Shops in Iowa no matter where you are or where you will be and the route you take to get there .....
So, here's the deal.....We will get as many Shops & Events online as we can for you.....You tell as many friends about us as you can. What a partnership!